Sunday, November 24, 2013

"I'm going to be one smart cookie with YOU as my teacher!" -- Precious back to school gifts for your child's new teacher!

Back to School Teacher Gift September Composition notebook mug. $20.00, via Etsy.
Back to School Teacher Gift September Composition notebook mug. $20.00, via Etsy.
Click here to download
Teacher End of the Year Gifts
Teacher End of the Year Gifts
Click here to download
Teacher Appreciation Week
Teacher Appreciation Week
Click here to download
"I'm going to be one smart cookie with YOU as my teacher!" -- Precious back to school gifts for your child's new teacher!
"I'm going to be one smart cookie with YOU as my teacher!" -- Precious back to school gifts for your child's new teacher!
Click here to download
Teacher gift ideas.
Teacher gift ideas.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment