Friday, November 22, 2013

etched glass - I'm thinking maybe I'll get a lot of the etching stuff, provide a vinyl cut out with everyone's last name, everyone can bring their own pan, and we can all leave with a personalized baking pan. I'm sure the relief society presidency would love not having to announce that they've got baking pans in their cupboards with no names on them! :)

I only repinned this because I like the idea of blowing up a picture of the girls for their bedroom.
I only repinned this because I like the idea of blowing up a picture of the girls for their bedroom.
Click here to download
Gifted Creative Art Expressions Handmade Green & White Flower Necklace
Gifted Creative Art Expressions Handmade Green & White Flower Necklace
Click here to download
etched glass - I'm thinking maybe I'll get a lot of the etching stuff, provide a vinyl cut out with everyone's last name, everyone can bring their own pan, and we can all leave with a personalized baking pan. I'm sure the relief society presidency would love not having to announce that they've got baking pans in their cupboards with no names on them! :)
etched glass - I'm thinking maybe I'll get a lot of the etching stuff, provide a vinyl cut out with everyone's last name, everyone can bring their own pan, and we can all leave with a personalized baking pan.  I'm sure the relief society presidency would love not having to announce that they've got baking pans in their cupboards with no names on them!  :)
Click here to download
Leuke kaarsjes zelf wat oude kaarsen van achter uit de kast omsmelten en in een leuk kopje doen.
Leuke kaarsjes zelf wat oude kaarsen van achter uit de kast omsmelten en in een leuk kopje doen.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment